Paddle Log is user friendly logbook with the ability to copy and edit past activities. It will encourage users to keep their logbook current at all times on their mobile device. The data recorded is suitable for submission to Australian Canoeing when applying for an ACAS award.
Paddle Log is available on Apple and Android as well as a desktop version that can be found at https://paddlelog.canoe.org.au/
The log can be exported in a format that can be used as a backup, manipulated in a desktop spreadsheet program or submitted with application for ACAS awards.
Paddle Log also allows users to download details of their ACAS awards and be visually reminded of their expiry date. When an award is due for renewal, Paddle Log can renew the award directly from the app.
Benefits of Paddle Log include:
– Simplified re registration process of awards (only when signed in)
– Easy alignment of multiple awards (only when signed in)
– Auto point calculation from logbook entries (only when signed in)
– Ability to copy, edit and share logbook entries
– Ability to export and import log for back up and device transfer
– Easy access to award details (only when signed in)
– Auto backup of logbook (only when signed in)