Entries close for Grand Prix 3 on 15 February
The third National Sprint Race of the season is being held at SIRC, Penrith, NSW, 1-3 March 2013
Important: Read through the following information before putting in your Entry
- Entry closing date: 11:59pm on 15th February 2013.
- Races to be held at regatta are based SOLELY on constituted (ie >3 entries) events as at entry closing date. All events which (with the exception of paracanoe races) have less than 3 entries, do not comprise a constituted event, and will be dropped from the program.
- Race program and preliminary lane draw, based on entries received at closing date, to be published within one week of closing date.
- Crew changes will be accepted until 5pm on 22nd February 2013.
- Final lane draw published one week prior to regatta.
- At the race committee’s discretion, constituted events may be consolidated in order to ensure the smooth running of the regatta.
- No phone contact regarding entries – only via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONG DISTANCE EVENTS
- Long distances are scheduled as per the program (to be published).
- Entries will ONLY be taken until 12pm on the day of the event at the event.
- Late entry closing date: 11:59pm on 22nd February 2013
- Late entries will cost – Seniors $225 & Juniors $150
- Late entries received by email only and allocated on a “first-come” basis ONLY to fill available lanes in preliminary lane draw.
- Under no circumstances will extra races be incorporated into the program at this stage.
- After the close of late entries, any further scratchings, crew changes, late entries, etc. MUST be approved by Chief Official.
- You need to email late entries to email@example.com
Paddle NSW member?
PaddleNSW currently use a separate membership database to AC. This means you have separate AC number and PNSW Number.
You can find your AC number here. If you have forgotten your AC password, you can find it here.
If you can't find your AC number will need to contact Australian Canoeing (using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org)