The planned schedule is:
- Friday 10/10/14 – Training on The Mersey
- Saturday 11/10/14 – National Sprint Championships on the Mersey Short Course in the morning followed by a Sprint selection race on the normal Mersey Sprint Course in the afternoon.
- Sunday 12/10/14 – National Classic Championship on the Upper Mersey course in the morning followed by a Classic Teams race in the afternoon.
- Monday 13/10/14 – National Teams Sprint race on the Mersey normal Sprint Course in the morning followed by a classic on the lower Mersey to the Dam in the afternoon which will act as a selection race for the Juniors in the afternoon.
- Tuesday 14/10/14 – Travel to Brady's Lake and training on the course.
- Wednesday 15/10/14 – Selection Sprint race on Brady's for senior paddlers. Non selection event for Junior paddlers.
Also stay around for Saturday the 18/10/14 and compete in the Lea Exteme Creeking race which is Australia's premier extreme creek boat race where teams of 2 paddle down this exciting section of grade 3 and 4 whitewater.
Please note that these championships will act as selection events for the 2015 senior World Championships and World Cup events in Europe and as selection events for the 2015 Junior World Championships in the USA.