The new system is very similar to webjet and other major booking websites.
When you use the Booking Engine, Australian Canoeing gets a rebate that is invested back in to the sport.
Who would use it
- Anyone who wishes to support Australian Canoeing
- Anyone who purchases flights with a credit card and normally books online
- Anyone booking less than 9 passengers without special luggage requirements
- Family, Friends, Colleagues
What can it book
- Domestic and international airfare bookings (non group airfares)
- It searches and displays many airlines, saving you time looking at individual airfare sites.
- It can book one airline from Sydney to Melbourne and a different airline on your return should you wish.
- With your credit card
- You will be charge booking fees that are competitive with services such as webjet.
- Are set per destination and competitive with other websites.
What do I do if I want someone to help me
- Flight Centre Group Travel would be happy to assist you with a booking that might require further research, or you wish to book with a person, or any troubleshooting.
- You may call or email Amanda and Vanessa are your main points of contact. They can be reached at 1300 737 441 and email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Bookings (greater than 3 or 4)
- We would recommend if you have multiple passengers greater than 3 or 4 people that you contact FCGT via phone or email as they can likely save you further money verses using the online system.