This information will used at the Strategic Planning meeting to be held over the weekend of 27 and 28 October 2012. We are confident that our strategic planning process will refine and focus our efforts in ways that will advance and compliment other initiatives ACMRTC has been working on.
To finish developing the Strategic Plan before it can be implemented, we will be:
- Conduct planning workshop
- Drafting a plan from the information gathered at the workshop and the survey results.
- The draft plan will then be circulated to the workshop participants to ensure all information has been captured.
- The draft plan will be distributed to States to ensure that there are clear linkages to the national, state and club plans.
- The final version of the plan adopted by the board and committees.
- The plan will be publicised to members via emails, websites etc. It is important that you all know about the plan and what it will mean to clubs and members.
- Implementation and regular review by the board and sport committee at monthly meetings agendas.
- Review of the whole plan to check whether we have achieved the goals for the year and to add another year to the plan.
I would like to acknowledge the assistance of Di Bensley, Consultant, Applied VFM Pty Ltd (email@example.com).